Hamburg, March 2020. Due to the current dynamic developments in the health sector and against the background that we take our obligation as an employer and client very seriously, the following "Corona Policy" will apply to employees and experts (freelancers) from 13.03.2020
Your own health and the health of others comes first!
Regulations are as follows:
- Travel ban for business trips abroad (outside Germany) until initially 3 April 2020.
- Business travellers who are abroad at the time of the announcement of the travel ban can continue their trip as planned. Further travel to countries or areas at risk is excluded and expressly prohibited.
- All laws and regulations of the countries of assignment must be complied with.
- Possible further regulations of APPLICATIO's clients for the respective projects are also binding (for an example the regulations of KfW can be found here: https://www.kfw.de/KfW-Group/Newsroom/Latest-News/Coronavirus.html). Further information on request
- Business trips within Germany must be critically examined for necessity. Attendance at larger events is to be avoided. In case of doubt, only events should be visited where all participants give a written declaration that they have not been in a risk area in the last 14 days.
- In the case of returnees from projects in risk areas, there is a break for visits to the headquarters. For the protection of third parties, we strongly recommend home offices.
The daily updated list of risk countries and areas can be found at: https://applicatio.com/yourls/RKI
For the APPLICATIO Headquarters also applies
- in case of any symptoms the possibilities of mobile working - from home - should be used
- external visits are limited to the essentials
Please also be extremely careful in private life and follow the recommendations of the authorities.
Further important information on this topic at https://applicatio.com/yourls/RKIInfo